Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prostatitus And Uti I Need Prostatitus Help!?

I need Prostatitus help!? - prostatitus and uti

Ive been diagnosed with prostatitus AGAIN. The last time it took to go 3 1 / 2 years when the pain subsides. In now on Cipro for 10 days. No relief. Five or 6 vicodin a day. It still hurts. I am not, last time in 3 years. Is there a faster way to get antibiotics into my system in the form of tablets by mouth? Is there anything to stop the pain? Please help me. In the current to resign and he did not listen to Power

1 comments:

Bob W said...

They should not be in this great suffering. While taking Cipro as planned and just go to the painkillers. Drink lots of water, no alcohol. Sawgrass herbal remedies is very good also. This is not a substitute for Cipro, but. Go to a urologist, and seek a second opinion! Best wishes

Post a Comment