Friday, December 11, 2009

Easy Biology Labs QUICK EASY BIOLOGY QUESTION!!?

QUICK EASY BIOLOGY QUESTION!!? - easy biology labs

Please help, I write my Biology Lab 100 (so it should be pretty easy) and one of the questions is as follows:


The movement of water through a cell membrane is called________. The water flows through the cell membrane, but also other substances, since the membrane is______________.


Well, I'm pretty sure that is the second space "hydrophobic" And I know, I know the first word ... but can not find where I wrote in my notes and the chapter in its 60 pages long ... Can you top of your head?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth T said...

Osmosis
Semipermeable - some things, not somethings

Elizabeth T said...

Osmosis
Semipermeable - some things, not somethings

J M said...

Im pretty sure the answer to your research "broadcasting" and "semi"
Semipermeable membrane allows some substances to pass through a membrane. The spread is when water in areas of high concentration to low concentration.

Post a Comment