Monday, December 21, 2009

Anchorage Salon What Hair Salon In Anchorage Alaska Is Good At Bleaching Hair Without Frying It?

What hair salon in Anchorage Alaska is good at bleaching hair without frying it? - anchorage salon

I was looking for bleach hair for a while and am new to Anchorage, so do not get much help. =] I had my hair bleached before, but it is fried, and since I'm paranoid. I use a home kit to cover too much, and my hair is naturally black opaque medium. I need a place when I die my hair done to finally find. Who good reviews for Anchorage? Thank you.

1 comments:

brittany said...

ill tell ya what - I do not know how to live in Alaska, but in reality I am a barber. I have a natural color of brown hair, and I wanted without frying my hair blonde. in a home kit is not the way forward with this process, because if something goes wrong, it will be forced to pay into the salon for color correction to more cases. What I did was to start with a strong reflex to break and give contrast and something else. If you start DIY needed - can be increased gradually until it pretty well especially blondes and then proceed to the final step when you develop an application on the scalp bleach. I have thick hair color and are often ill tell you what - Dumb Blonde conditioner for the headboard and you can feel the difference in your hair and it feels as if you fried. Hope this helps

Post a Comment