Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shipping Container House Blueprints I Am Planning To Use A Shipping Container And Make A House. How Would I Avoid Damp Forming Inside.?

I am planning to use a shipping container and make a house. How would I avoid damp forming inside.? - shipping container house blueprints

I'm going to insulate the containers outside and inside of containers and isolation rochwall plasterboard. I am pleased with moisture behind the drywall affected is formed on the surface of the steel. I'm going to paint the steel for a vapor barrier and the pavement with a guide wire. I'll do the roof, on the walls.

1 comments:

John C said...

I have my doubts. I would not use drywall, do not. And if some elements are already with condensation on the walls of steel, I think the best thing is to just the color. The insulation on the outside is very good. I think any time you have dry and the sky, you get some condensation, also bind with a vapor barrier of plastic, moisture, which can at times. A solid wall is much cleaner, but I think as they get a flat surface. I suppose to get the patch so bad though. I'd really recommend that you leave only the walls and flat roof and painted. You do not want to be a nasty bunch of garbage after the start?

Post a Comment