Monday, February 22, 2010

Gun Stand Paintball What Type Of Barrel For A Paintball Gun Works Best?

What type of barrel for a paintball gun works best? - gun stand paintball

OK, I'm in paintball and JES Leme say it is awsome! But the Commission 98 that I have never received a barrel of less precise, make sure that I was a little more used, it can be a permanent objective posibly 100 meters, but when they shot out of the barrel of the paintball in drive all types of charts directions, bottom left, etc. .. In any case, I was told by a ametur a longer run is the best option to use, so I searched and found a 21 in barrel (yes I know, its barrel size), but now, after Lookin Websight in Spec Ops and a few others that have been warned that each barrel and then 14 years in asphyxia actully that armed and the worst. Point So now I'm gettin to 14 in the barrel or Flatline barrel, but do not know which to choose, I do not want to be a sniper, the JES MEANo to a goal in various fields of the extreme case (as my maximum range) in any case, if any of you know what I need to get his name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment