Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Male Black Trench Coat Another Weird Poem, I Do Not Know..where This .ummm.came From..comment?

Another weird poem, I do not know..where this .ummm.came from..comment? - male black trench coat

Gabardine Black Ghost In The Wind
- September cinquième

Angels speak to say too little conformist thoughts
--- Angels Sleeping

Filled with light smoke explosion of air
--- Endless round

--- The wind whips screaming voice (voice)
--- In the rooms, classrooms in the freezer

Now, killed in the ---

Time.


So he wrote. My style is strange. I do not care if you do not like it either.
sigh ... 18 men.

5 comments:

bigmac said...

It's good. But if your mother I can be what you think of being afraid. If I am your father, I want to see exactly!

Just kidding. You have a talent for writing poetry. It is a good poem.

yerl said...

Leen, you see the last part? hehe .. The poem is fill out a style. You do not have fairies and unicorns in the corner. ^ _ ^

Lizzy said...

I love it, especially the last 2 lines.
You've been watching with horror movies.

(He has a beautiful ---

Rhythm)

Lizzy said...

I love it, especially the last 2 lines.
You've been watching with horror movies.

(He has a beautiful ---

Rhythm)

LeenieLu... said...

What about all the dark poetry lately?
I like the place where fairies and unicorns do not BS

Post a Comment