Saturday, January 9, 2010

Usb Pc Camera Sn Is There Anyway I Can Find The Model And Manufacturer Of My Usb Pc Camera By The Serial Number?

Is there anyway I can find the model and manufacturer of my usb pc camera by the serial number? - usb pc camera sn

This is the only thing I find information on the USB PC camera. S / N: 070521001031, which is on the label on the bottom of things. I have not) the software (CD and you do not know the manufacturer or the name of the model. Please help I can get drivers for it! Windows does not know either.

2 comments:

nowittyn... said...

No

If the cap from the camera on the wall, sometimes the end of the line gives a clue. Installs? "You can right-click to install this stuff?" It could be done. Can the panel in camera control scanners, etc. You can see in Device Manager?

Here are updated and give you more information.

pumastex... said...

Not sorry! I tried Google, Yahoo and eBay, and nothing.

Post a Comment