Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Depilatory That Is Good For Pubic How Can I Get Rid Of Peach Fuzz?; Are Depilatory Creams A Good Idea?

How can I get rid of peach fuzz?; are depilatory creams a good idea? - depilatory that is good for pubic

I have golden fuzz all over his face
My skin color is dark, and it is very sensitive, especially when I'm in the sun.
How can I get rid of? A special cream that I use?
I do not prefer to shave / wax, and I can not afford laser-ow / e.
I think to use a depilatory cream is a good idea? And has the hair is growing faster than shaving? Dura? There is also a home remedy for removing facial hair. [are mild, but noticeable, and the whole face]
Thank you in advance. HELP PLEASE!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

This cream can be very sensitive skin, I woul say specially for the face ... I'm not sure what else to use .... I probably wax with a natural wax, you can do. Internet revenues. Some require insrtuctions. Basically, honey, lemon juice and a few others.

I have fuzz on his face is on the sides of the chin and wax. Many young girls. No big deal.

tweetkik... said...

Well, if the whole face and say it clear that I would go to a salon to take care of them for sure. You could use Nair face, but there are risks associated with it. You could get in your eyes or your hairline ruin or accidentally delete your eyebrows. You just have to go and professionally done in your local beauty salon.

Post a Comment