Friday, January 22, 2010

How To Steralize A Metal Blade How Long Do You Steralize (boil) Baby Bottles?

How long do you steralize (boil) baby bottles? - how to steralize a metal blade

I was simply put in the dishwasher. The truth is that even back when you order it in a non-sterile after sterilization. Yes, you should always wash everything that has been in contact or take your baby home with him, used once, but can not really sterilize anything in your house to come. Simply place for everything, and wash your child well. That's what I was doing my son was sick once in 2 1 / 2 years, and that only because a family member was ill, came to live in our house. I came to the conclusion that the germs and bacteria, and you would do better to meet before kindergarten .... But of course, keep infants away from sick people and keep clean their toys, pacifiers and bottles. But if you completely .... in the sterilization Cook for 10 minutes will be considered for sterilization.

14 comments:

♥Chocola... said...

Do not boil the bottles, washed with hot soapy water, boil nipples and fill half the pot and boil the nipples for 4-5 minutes

Christa Joy said...

Well my 1st Child. I cooked Binkies new nipples again for about 10 minutes. Then I washed my hands and sometimes normal in the dishwasher. .. Say, I do not think they should be boiled bottle. Wash with soap and hot water, use a bottle brush, and it should go. I bags Playtex bottles, so I'm not a pro with bottles reg. But it hardly plays a same manner:)

MTE said...

I've never, I went into the dishwasher.

orangeco... said...

The first time I brought the shop, I cook for about 5 minutes.

Then wash as usual.

The microbes are not a bad thing, believe it or not. When is a child to germs exposed to normal every day he / she is fighting a stronger immune system and better able to colds, etc.

:)

Becca said...

I sterilized in the microwave. You can buy special bags. Medell ago. You can sterilize plastic bottles, teats, pacifiers and other things in these pockets. It seems that the time microwave. You need to quickly wash with soap and water first, for obvious gap.

Becca said...

I sterilized in the microwave. You can buy special bags. Medell ago. You can sterilize plastic bottles, teats, pacifiers and other things in these pockets. It seems that the time microwave. You need to quickly wash with soap and water first, for obvious gap.

avavu said...

Boil for 5 minutes.More melted.

preet said...

15 to 20 minutes at least, because you do not want to infect your child.

gahrahst... said...

Sterilization is not necessary for the bottles. If you have a dishwasher, and cleans. If you are washed by hand, so be sure to use hot soapy water. The sterilization of bottles, which decades ago and there was no increase in bacterial infections in children.

Lil Princess said...

and exit from the bottle until boiling, then, for which I know very little after cooking for 5 to 8 minutes, and that's all.

tekoflow... said...

They say 5 minutes, but the fourth child, so I forgot that detail ... prolly hehe.

Hilary said...

You can put the bottle and all the parts in boiling water or you can buy a sterilizer on. I have a microwave steriliser Advent. Make a maximum of 4 bottles (or dummy) in the computer and fill out 7 ounces of water and microwave for 4 minutes. With my first child, everything I sterilize bottles and nipples first time that I bought, but with this sterilizer microwave, each time I just B / C, so simple.

maimai said...

Allow to cook for at least 10 minutes.

Dana J said...

I'm not a professional, boil the bottles, but I think 5-10 minutes should be good! While in boiling water, and not just hot water.

Post a Comment